To: leica-users group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: More about 90mm Elmarit-m and tele-Elmarit
From: "Joe B." <Joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 03:35:49 +0000

To follow the previous message re these lenses, I've only just found out
that (according to Brian Bower in his new book "Leica M Photography")
the 90mm Tele-Elmarit(-M) is a viable alternative to the 90mm Elmarit-M.
Or is it? As someone who likes to use this equipment without attracting
attention, I have always felt the current Elmarit-M is just a touch
conspicuous due to its length, and am wondering if it would make sense
to sell it and get a 90mm Tele-Elmarit instead. Is there a quality
difference of any sort? Has anyone used and/or compared both?

--
Joe B.