To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The most recent 90/2.8 Elmarit-M
From: Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 18:24:41 -0500 (EST)

	There are two recent versions of the Elmarit-M that are at least
cosmetically different:  one has no hood and, I believe, a 39mm filter
and the other has a built in hood and a wider filter ring.  I am curious
to know whether there is any optical difference between the two version:
I had thought that there wasn't but have heard recently that there is.

Gary