To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica M grips reviewed
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 96 18:54 EDT

I purchased a couple of the M-grips a while ago for use at sub zero
temperatures with seal skin mitts. While they did improve handling of a
small camera in difficult conditions, I have found them to be an
encumbrance under regular conditions. They make the M body heavier and
bulkier and somehow don't fit the naked hand as well.
The ergonomics of the basic M design are, IMHO, beyond improvement. There
again, I do have somewhat small hands.
Jae