To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Ilford 100 Delta
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 17:45:04 -0400

In regard to Will's recent post, I concur.  100 Delta -- and 400 Delta --
are superlative emulsions, great, great, great (I was quoted some years back
by Otha Spencer in the Bug for the ebullience of my praise for the latter).

I use the Delta emulsions in both 35mm and MF on my Rollei, Super Ikonta,
and Hassie.  Great films.

By the way, you all ought to be ILFOPRO members and get free samples of some
of this stuff, if no other benefit comes you way from this.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk> (Re: Ilford 100 Delta)