Subject: Re: Contaflex
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:09:35 -0500

At 11:10 AM 11/19/96 PST, Grant Wilson wrote:

>I was reminded by the recent discussion of Contaflex cameras that they have
>interchangable backs similar to the Contarex.  I have use for such a system.
>Does anyone know of a reliable source for information regarding the
>Contaflex system, especially an objective assessment of the quality of the
>various lenses.

Oh, I cannot resist:  Barringer & Small, THE ZEISS COMPENDIUM, Hove, 1995,
has an excellent chapter (which I, a-hem, wrote) on the Contaflex line.  And
Hans Jurgen Kuc's CONTAFLEX-CONTAREX is also quite good, if you sprechen the
deutsch in which it is written.

I have several of the auxiliary lenses available for sale, if you're looking
for some.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!