Subject: Well, I'm
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 18:59:30 -0700 (MST)

a day late, and many dollars short! I've been going through Rogliatti's
"Leica The First 70 Years" and dog-gone if I can find a reference as to when
M6 production began including the blinking LED indicating lens cap on, or
severe lack of illumination.

I struck out, so will leave this burning question to those of you with
better memories/reference materials.
- --
Roger Beamon
            Naturalist & Photographer