Subject: Re: Leica ain't perfect...
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 09:46:04 -0700

LUGs,

When I bought my M6, I was told that it would not work with the DR
Summicron, because of some interference problem. I find this not to be the
case. The number of my camera is 19... I have an early DR Summicron, 157...

I was also told that there were problems with the early light meter
circuits. I did not know that Leica would cure them at no charge.

Best of Light,

Chris