Subject: Re: Do you use filters?
From: ANDY5223@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 16:56:10 -0500 (EST)

As I do serious lcolor andscape work, I use the circular polarizer filter
most often to intensify colore and reduce surface reflections on foliage,
etc.  Occassionally I have tried a blue/yellow polarizer for intensifying
desert rock hues and have been generally very pleased with the results.  Keep
in mind that I am using the R syetem and can see what the filter is
accomplishing.  The M system does not offer such eary access.

Andy