Subject: x-tol developer and tri-x400
From: "Nicolas Levinton" <nlevintonm.i-solev@nexo.es>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:08:12 +0200

Hi friends:

Some months ago, in the LUG there was an interesting thread on =
developers. There was somebody that pointed out the new Kodak x-tol =
developer, and seemed to have quite an expertise in using it.
I started using it, and although I already prefer it to my former T-max =
developer, I still have some black holes.

Could this person please tell me what does it change to use it at full =
strength, or at each of the different dilutions? I find the info that =
kodak has on the internet, insufficient.

Also, when I use it at full strength(supposedly reusable for an amount =
of rolls) and keep it in the common black plastic bottle, when I want to =
reuse it for the second time, after some days, it has a grey color, =
totally different from the transparent color it had after the first use. =
Is this normal? If it is not, I am worried that it could be my chrome M6 =
dying its color into the negatives and them to the developer.

P.S: As you see IT IS a Leica-related message  : )

=09
	Nicolas Levinton. Madrid. SPAIN
	nlevintonm.i-solev@nexo.es