Subject: Re: Just 2 say hello!
From: ANDY5223@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:36:13 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome aboard!  I am a Leica user and have been such since 1953 when I got
my M3.  Since then, I have developed a serious interest in traditional
landscape photography and have changed to the R system, recently picking up a
new R8.  When iI go to the field, I take a 19, 28, 35-70, 70-210, 280 APO &
APO 2x-R and at least 2 bodies so that I not only will have a backup should
anything unforeseen happen, but also be able to shoot different types,
speeds, or brands of film.  In addition, I often take my Linhof Super
Technika as well.  Lots's to carry, but the results, often as 30 x 40 seem to
me to be well worth the effort.

I llive in Houston, Texas and have been in the jewelry business for over 30
years.  Where do you live and what do you do?

Andy