Subject: Re: Souls and Sinners, Art and Artists
From: hedging@juno.com (Grady Wright)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:09:24 EDT

On Mon, 26 May 1997 05:15:38 -0700 "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
writes:
>On 25 May 97,  Afterswift@aol.com
>Bob Rosen wrote:
>
><snipped all>
>
>I happen to agree wholeheartedly with your text, Bob,
>BUT PLEASE, THIS IS NOT THE FORUM!
>
>I would ask the subscribers to post comments on this
>thread to Bob and/or Marc via private email or move to
>a forum that is appropriate. Several NGs and even a
>couple of lists would be appropriate. If you would
>like to know of them I'll be glad to name a list or
>two via private email.
>
>--
>Roger Beamon
>       Naturalist & Photographer
>       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
>       Leica Historical Society Of America
>       mailto:beamon@primenet.com
>         Thought for the day:
>    When in doubt...
>    manipulate the data.

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Is Roger Beaman the moderator of the
Leica Users List? I didn't realise that there was one.

Perhaps he could post the "rules" here so that some dummy like me doesn't
break them by writing what's on his mind. Of course, now that I've
written THAT, I'll be blacklisted by the net Nazis who feel it's their
place to keep a lid on things.

Just one question before I put away my sharp stick: If Marc and Bob and
all us others were gathered around a big table under the auspices of the
"Leica Toters Club" or something of that nature, and one of them (us)
were to start talking about art, would anyone quash the conversation? Not
if they wanted to be welcomed at the next meeting they wouldn't.

Oh, BTW, if this complaint is a bandwidth issue then one should be aware
that it is considered very bad form to have a signature file that exceeds
four lines.

Grady