Subject: Re: Firework
From: Yuen-ku LU <ykiu@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 11:27:30 +0800

At 01:33 PM 5/28/97 PST, you wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>      I am planning to take some pictures of firework in San Francisco this
>     coming weekend.  I have never shot firework before.  I would
>     appreciate any information on how to shoot firework.  What lens to
>     use, what aperture to use, etc.
>
>     Thanks,
>     David
>
>    Hi David,

     You should use a tripod, f16, B, with flash.  When you see the
firework just open your camera with a shutter string, hold it until the
firework is finished. Release your shutter string. Wait for another
firework is fired. Press your shutter string to open your camera until the
firework is finished.  Your should repeat this
procedure. The use of the flash is to light up the building you want to
shoot together with the firework.

Hope you will succeed to shoot best fireword pictures.

Best regards
Y. K. LU
yklu@usa.bet
ykiu@asiaonline.net