Subject: Re: Bag Alarm
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Jun 97 22:55:08 EDT

Gen Holmes wrote:

<<Are these the little "personal alarm" devices they mkt to joggers? If so, they
are awesome in their ability to produce noise.>>>>>>

Hi Guys, sorry for not getting back quickly on this one. Ben has hit the alarm
on the head and they can be purchased at some sporting good stores where they
sell all that jogger stuff or I saw some in one of the local home alarm system
shops.

To-morrow I'll check out the shops here and get a name and purchase location for
those interested.

But if you have read Ben's post, they are an awesome noise maker and nobody is
going very far with anthig youown that has one of these attached.

ted