Subject: Re: 35MM Summicron Question
From: John Servais <jservais@nas.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 97 10:51:26 -0700

I have a Summaron 35mm f3.5 with removeable bugeyes that will be posted
for sale later this week.  Am waiting for a digital photo of the lens so
it can be put up on my web site.  Haven't used it in years as I prefer
the Summicron.  I'll post a note here when it is up.

The bugeyes work very nicely.  I wear glasses and can see the area
covered by the 35 with glasses on.

On 7/19/97 4:41 PM, aglang@sprynet.com, aglang@sprynet.com wrote:

>I actuallydo not know if 35mm lenses with removable "eyes" exist, but if
>they
>do, their utility would be limited (eyeless) since they would bring up the
>wrong
>frameline on an M2,M4,M6, etc, ie the 50mm frame. But I believe these
>lenses can
>be used with the "eyes" attached on these cameras, just look a little
>strange..

John Servais
jservais@nwhouse.com
Bellingham, WA  USA