Subject: Re: All boys club?
From: JocastaXX@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:25:01 -0400 (EDT)

I am a female Leica user & Collector.  I have about 18 different models; from
1(A) on up and they are all RF cameras and in good working condition.
There is another female Leica collector in Pasadena, CA who has or had one of
every
production model Leica; including the half frame and compur models.
When her collection was complete, she was asked "Maria, what are you going to

collect now?"  She answered " Probably Leica Prototypes"

Joy Lindstrom