Subject: Re: Contax G vs. Leica M (was: Gibberish on the LUG)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Jul 97 16:58:51 EDT

David Yound wrote:

<<<I enjoy the contributions of the many excellent pros on this list (as well as
nearly all the others), and have learned a great deal in this forum. But
sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all.  It's nice to know there are others of
my ilk, lurking about!>>>>>

Hi David,

Most of us under the skin are just happy snap shooters in reality. :)

It's just that some of us have been on a different photographic path and been in
the right place at the right time, therefore gaining a bit more experience to
pass onto the folks not quite so fortunate.

The great levelling thing is, we all use light sensitive material in some kind
of picture taking machine because we like what we do, as a hobby or profession.
But the most important thing for me has always been just having fun and a good
time doing what I love with great passion.

Of course there are times I get a tad wild about some bits and pieces of Leica
gear. But then which one of us doesn't? :)

ted