Subject: Re: German Hologon Conversion
From: "captyng" <captyng@vtx.ch>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 08:59:41 +0200

At 04:59 PM 05/09/1997 -0400, you wrote:
>A fellow from LA contacted me yesterday to ask about converting the 8/16
>Contax G1/G2 Hologon to Leica M mount.  I know there is a German firm doing
>this, but cannot find the specifics.  Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Marc
>

>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Hi Marc,

Photo Schaja, Munich, offers Hologon conversion. Price DM 1.890,-- plus
Contax G Hologon. No metering possible with M6 and not for M5 and CL.
Schaja is on the net: www.commed.de/photoclassics/home.html. Go to "Leica
Sucherkameras und Zubehor" and click on Carl Zeiss Hologon.

Gerard Captijn.