Subject: Re: 35/3,5 Zeiss Herar in LTM
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:04:37 -0400

At 07:16 AM 9/12/97 -0400, Lucien wrote:
>Do you know something about the 35/3,5 Zeiss Herar in LTM.

Hmm.  I believe I know the lens you have seen, Lucien -- an American friend
who owns the lens summers over in Belgium and left the lens their this year
for a European sale.

I have seen and handled the lens (it was at my table at the Delaware Valley
Show this past May) and can authenticate that it is a Carl Zeiss Jena
factory product.

This lens is quite rare in its original Contax mount and is much, much
rarer in LTM.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!