Subject: Re: SALGADO in Chasseur d'Images 10/97
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 12:45:19 -0700

The translation from the French to an awkward but appropriate progressive
tense in English ("need to knowing it") sums up Tri-X beautifully! I have
used Tri-X for over 30 years, with occasional attempts at other film. But I
know my Tri-X and continue to know it better - like an old friend with a
lot of depth. The combination of Tri-X and Leica glass was a match for the
ages.

Gary Todoroff