Subject: M2 Help
From: clicio@clicio.com.br (Clicio Barroso)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:29:57 -3

Hi all

I'm in the process of buying a M-2 with a Summaron 35/3.5 and a CL
Rokkor 90/4.
It's my first Leica (after a IIIg), so I ask:

1-) Is it true the 35mm has a very low contrast?
2-) Is it true that the 90mm has a focus problem with Leicas M?
3-) What signs of wear and tear should I look in the camera body before
I buy?

Any help welcome!
TIA
Cheers, Clicio