Subject: Re: V35 Enlarger
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:38:35 -0500

At 10:33 AM 9/30/97 +0100, you wrote:
>They say in my manual, that it has it's optimum at f5.6. Perhaps this is
>important only for larger formats. On the other side: only there I really
need
>shorter exposure times.

That's interesting. I read it was F/4 somewhere, but I can't remember now.
I'll  look in my book. Maybe I just remembered wrong. Sorry. (A lot of good
that will do, I haven't used an enlarger for 6 months and my V35 for a year
- - it's not mine any more, sob).

>1) The V35 has no condensor and thus no direct light.

Yes! And the kind of light the V35 has is wonderful. Forget condensers.

>I enjoy my autofocus and since I adjusted it correctly I end up every time I
>think it needs readjustment with the original values.

:-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes