Subject: Re: LHSA Charlotte
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:42:46 -0700

Speaking of meeting fellow LUGers, are any you going to the Charlotte, NC
Leica Historical Society of America (LHSA) conference on Oct 24th? I plan
to be there for the weekend, and would enjoy meeting anyone there. I went
to my first LHSA meeting in Tucson last year (haven't heard too much from
Roger Beamon from there lately - you still with us Roger?) - really enjoyed
that.

Soon you may not be hearing as much from me either (sighs of relief across
LUGland), since I'm finally over a five day bout with the flu. Back to work
Monday! Thank you all for the pleasant bed-side therapy.

Gary