Subject: Re: Off Topic: Laborador Retrievers
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:50:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello Roy:

Your   Lab dog  types ok!    Besides Lab's can make no mistakes:  I Love
Them!
Over the years I've been challenged in my attempts to photogaph Jessie,
Amanda,  family Black Labs;  especially in the snow.  Now  have quite a
collection of my better shots!  I'm looking for Black and Yellow pups in
1998?

Can you refer me to a breeder up your way in CT OR MA?

Thanks for bringing up one of my favorite off-topics!

Leon  (LP6@aol.com)