Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 11:44:40 CST

Marc,

 >I have been offered a V-35 with lens in E+ condition for $650.  I
>haven't
>been following the pricing on these lately -- is this a good deal?  I

[snip]

I used to have a V-35 with color head, and,  in an act of stupidity, I
sold it.  I paid about $1200 for it some 12 years ago and sold it for $
1000, with lens.  The latest figures I have seen for this enlarger, now
discontinued by Leica run from $ 1600 up.  I haven't really followed
these prices but have noticed them when I saw them..  Seems the last new
price I can remember was around $ 2500 with color head and lens.  I would
jump at it - but hten perhaps someone else with more current information
can inform you better on this.

Dick