Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and japan
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:02:23 -0600

At 11:09 AM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Was it an indoor concert?  Which lens did you use on the R8 for that
>event?
Let's see. 19 Elmarit, 90 Summicron, 180 Elmarit. On the M6 the 35 Summilux
ASPH and the 75 Summilux. I am going to put up three pictures. One of each
artist, and one was with the 19, one with the 35 and one with the 75. The
one with the 35 is astounding in sharpness and lack of flare in stage
lighting. The others are truly Leica, but the one with the ASPH is
especially special.

Just take a look-see later tonight or Sunday morning. (If my service
provider lets me update my page. Seems they're having technical problems.)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.