Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens evaluations
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 19:29:19 -0500

At 02:54 PM 4/6/98 +0200, you wrote:

>It are these discussions on the LUG that forces me to rethink my own ideas
>and find better ways of expressing them.

Erwin

I can agree this is a much more interesting subject that much of what's
gone on recently.

There's a book that talks about the way the mind works and how visual
perception is very subjective. It's called "An Anthropologist on Mars."
It's about people who have suffered brain damage, or have problems such as
autism (the "anthropologist" is one) and how that influences the way visual
perception occurs, among other things. A fascinating read that can address
this issue of subjective evaluation of the visual world.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori