Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos and Art
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 07:37:07 -0500

Dan Post wrote:

> Tina;
> absolutely fascinating, and beautiful. Evocative? they are almost
> pornographic!

well put ... not to mince words here ... but for the last word I would use
erotic!.... only because of what words mean to others (and non-photographers
too)

> I do appreciate an image, even of a mundane object, if it gives me a new
> perspective, or way of looking at it.

again ... well put .... keep the images coming ......

> You should vindicate us, Tina! Put on a show! Greensboro is not that far
> from Charlotte, and I'd love to see some of your work for real and not
> limited to 72dpi!

 everyone should have his/her own show .... but ... 72dpi is better than nothing

..... good imaging, dplace