Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC -- Rollei 35 filters for Blk & Wht
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:38:15 -0700

This is off topic for the Leica List ... however I'd like to tap the
wisdom of the Leica Users Group in addition to the Rollei List. If there
is a single group of people searching (and finding, and using) more
exotic and rare equipment than the Leica user, darned if I know who they
are!

And, the OFF TOPIC question.

Does anyone have any ideas regarding where to purchase filters for black
and white film (i.e., yellow/green, yellow, orange, or red/orange)  for
a Rollei 35 with a Zeiss Tessar 3.5 lens.

Thanks to Harry Fleenor's excellent web page and links
( http://www.jps.net/hfleenor ), I now know the lens will take a 24.0 X
0.5 filter.

But, where do those little wonders hide?

Thanks in advance for any clues!

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
mailto:gthrall@ibm.net