Subject: RE: [Leica] Off Topic - Prince Charles
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:12:00 +0000

Richard,
 I'd be wary of using that justification. ("If it's good enough for
Prince Charles...") There's a fair few people over here who didn't think
much to his extra-marital activities. If that was good enough for
him......

BTW, On topic.
 He's been presented (as has practically every Royal) with plenty of
Leica stuff, last thing I read about (years back) was a V35, can't
imagine him in a darkroom easily!
 But then I'm not Camilla !!

Jem