Subject: Re: [Leica] New member intro & some questions
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:16:05 EDT

Dear Nathan:

I too was considering the 90mmf2.8 lens until I saw some examples from the
75mmf1.4 (check out Mr. Oka's gallery site, he uses the 75 extensively and
"wide open"  - http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/%7Es-oka/menu.html).  I'm leaning
more towards the 75 than the 90.  There all expensive, but I learned to not
look at the prices anymore...its much more enjoyable that way.  I'm just
concetrating on creating good photos with whatever equipment I deem necessary.
Good luck with your new M6 mistress.

Arturo