Subject: Re: [Leica] New member intro & some questions
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:21:00 -0500

At 01:34 PM 4/30/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I have never seen a used 75 for sale (that tells you something) but you
may want to scout around.  Production has moved from Canada to Germany, and
the mount is redesigned to be lighter, so maybe some existing Canadian 75
will go on the market, or the price might drop for the Canadians.

I bought mine used this past fall. And I've seen a couple for around $1695
used. But you're right, a used one is pretty rare. And that is significant.
As is the lens.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch