Subject: Re: [Leica] It is all their fault ...
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 16:53:15 +0100

<<<<It would have been totally impossible without the Noctilux (I suppose I
could have used #$%^&*( FLASH)!!  NEVER!!   Leically yours - Tina>>>>>>

Well said Tina! I mean if you can't get it with a Noctilux at f1 you might
as well forget it becasue all the flash will do, is give you an exposure of
something without feeling or mood that motivated you to shoot in the first
place. :)

ted