Subject: Re: [Leica] R state-of-the art?
From: Ben <ben@teco.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 17:01:08 +0000

>John - couldn't agree more! If there is one thing that bugs me about the EOS
>1n (and most AF cameras for that matter) it is the increased difficulty in
>focussing them manually.

I don't understand your comment. With the EOS-1n and custom fn #4 (which
many people use as standard) as well as the Contax AX, AF is activated
with a button. Therefore AF is just as easy as with a straight MF camera
- - i.e. you turn the focusing ring on the lens whenever you like.

On the other hand AF is always a button press away - whenever you like.