Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:59:26 +0000

Mr. Don Chatterton,

> Thanks for the kind remarks on the LUG. Sorry that you agrivated Danny Gonvalez.
>
> He is a sick individual.

In the interest of civility, I'll ask only for an explanation, satisfactory to me, of what you
meant by the above malignment of my character and/or a LUG distributed apology,
addressed to me, for posting before considering what exactly it was that you meant to
impart.

I will only accept your addressing the issue central to your words quoted above and/or
your apology before letting this pass. Your silence will not suffice.

Sincerely,
Danny Gonzalez