Subject: Re: [Leica] Tornado Photos
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:49:33 +0200

I like your pictures (and the new layout), Harrison. They are insistent,
touching and clear. And they show news and information, which is hard to
imagine for European people, since we don't have tornados (statistics: 1
tornado in 50 years). The Holy Book, seeking comfort, first service, and
many others - great pictures. One suggestion (but, maybe it's just Netscape
or my notebook's small screen): Maybe, you position the welcome page's text
below the title picture, since it would save a lot of free space (on top of
the page) ?

Best,
Alf

Alfred Breull