Subject: Re: [Leica] dedication
From: Peter Goldberg <peterg@martinhamblin.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 10:09:44 -0400

- --------------EFE1B51FD7353218F0815AC1

Alastair Firkin wrote:

> Alf has another convert in Japan. These stark dark and disturbing urban
> images from a Leica newbie are worth a visit. This is street photography of
> the street not the people, but the use of line/space and composition
> impressed me as did the textures rendered especially by the Hektor lenses.
>
> http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ALCHEMIST/index.html

This is excellent work;  Please see choice of equipment;   those who spend
their day critique (ing) hardware should spend time in contemplation as to what
lessons they may learn here.  Then write a self critical essay - not more than
two sides and 500 words.

peterg

- --------------EFE1B51FD7353218F0815AC1

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Alastair Firkin wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Alf has another convert in Japan. These stark dark
and disturbing urban
<BR>images from a Leica newbie are worth a visit. This is street photography
of
<BR>the street not the people, but the use of line/space and composition
<BR>impressed me as did the textures rendered especially by the Hektor
lenses.

<P><A HREF="http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ALCHEMIST/index.html">http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ALCHEMIST/index.html</A>
<BR><A HREF="http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/AGFhmpg.html"></A>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
This is excellent work;&nbsp; Please see choice of equipment;&nbsp;&nbsp;
those who spend their day critique (ing) hardware should spend time in
contemplation as to what lessons they may learn here.&nbsp; Then write
a self critical essay - not more than two sides and 500 words.

<P>peterg</HTML>

- --------------EFE1B51FD7353218F0815AC1--