Subject: Re: [Leica] Palo Alto LUG slide night
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:05:24 -0800

I wasn't on line this weekend. A belated thanks to everyone who came on
Friday. It was a real pleasure meeting you all and learning from you. I
think we should try again in about six months. Jim Brick seems to be
amenable to hosting again. I'll put it on the calendar and send out some
e-mail to the LUG next year.

For now I need to log-off since I'm getting too busy to keep up with the
traffic. Feel free to e-mail in person, however.

Happy shooting,

Charlie

             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu