Subject: Re: [Leica] audio gear , leica gear
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:39:03 +0200

Alan,

I completely agree. Part of the pleasure of owning Leica is just to handle
the lenses (the 75mm Summilux is a sensual experience!) or look at the M
bodies. I have no illusions about ever reaching the level of a
Cartier-Bresson, Salgado, or our own Ted Grant. But my photos are not bad,
and if having a Leica adds to their quality and to my pleasure in my hobby,
I make no excuses for spending the money. And in general, I do appreciate
good craftmanship in other things too, at least the ones I care about.

Nathan