Subject: Re: [Leica] gone for a while
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 16:05:52 -0500

At 11:23 AM 7/26/98 -0700, you wrote:

>with that process.  If one of you has a means of sending mail automatically
>(for example, if you have a Unix ISP who'll let you run a cron job) and
>would like to take over sending the messages out, please let me know.

Patrick,

I have Eudora Pro, which allows for automatic replies if someone sends a
request in. It's at work, which is an ISP, so it's very fast, and always
on-line. If I could be of any help, let me know.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau