Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bag recommendations
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:14:36 EDT

George:

You're a much better man than I.    It became just too painful for me to carry
several systems at a time.  It took all of the pleasure out of traveling.
Now, I can just about cover the subjects that I enjoy taking with a Hasselblad
Superwide, an extra back, a meter and some film. The system hardly weighs more
than a 35mm and a few lenses.  My energy then becomes totally concentrated on
the image and not the equipment.  At times I will carry along an M6 and some
accessories.  Oh to be young again!

Enjoy your life,
BOB

<<
 2 Rollei 6006 medium format cameras with film magazines
 50 mm f4
 150 mm f4
 2 film inserts in cases
 Metz 40 MZ2 electronic flash
 Rollei 35 Classic or a Leica R4 with 35-70 f3.5
 Polaroid Spectra
 film, batteries, etc.