Subject: Re: [Leica] Street / candid photography
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 12:01:56 -0400

tina,
How do people generally react when you ask for the model release...knowing
that now you already have the photograph?  And obviously living in
Washington DC my question is in this respect not the villages in Honduras
which I am sure is a totally different ball game.  On another line of
thoughts, where can I find a general form for model release?
Thank you,

Francois

PS when you reply could you add the address for the 3 new photos you
published.  Thanks in advance.