Subject: Re: [Leica] Gossen Luna-Pro Digi F
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 14:40:35 -0700

I am interested in how long it takes for the Luna-Pro Digi F to be
'ready' after turning it on. Others on the list have complained about
the Sekonic being slow and making it difficult to 'quick check' the
lighting.  I don't think I would like that 'feature'

Other features I want, small and lightweight, very good low light
sensitivity, commonly available battery (Sekonic is a AA, about as
common as it gets)

I, and maybe others, would appreciate your observations on how quickly
the Gossen will be ready to meter.

Dennis