Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:08:40 +0800

IMHO, adding TTL flash may not be a big plus and increase the potential M6
buyer base greatly.  Afterall, I think people buy M for it's simplicity and the
absolute control.  If one values automatic functions, they will not be looking
into M in the first place.

I use flash on my M6 occassionally.  Never bother to use the "fancy" functions
on my flash and always use full manual mode (In fact, I'm not sure if the
function is workable on my camera!?).  I am more comfortable this way.  Maybe I
am just too dumb to figure what the buttons on my flash are for.

Cheers.  ^_^