Subject: Re: [Leica] Slave Unit
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:15:59 +0200

Alan,

>  Most of all, I will scrutinize the way the current
> management manages the current lawsuit. And THAT may or may not prevent
> me from remaining a Leica customer.

Yes, that is a very good point. I will certainly not fault current Leica =
management
for the actions of their predecessors 50-60 years ago, but I will also lo=
ok closely at
their willingness or lack thereof to acknowledge CORPORATE responsibility=
. It is for
me analogous to environmental disasters: when the Exxon Valdez accident h=
appened in
Alaska, I was quite willing to accept that in a world that uses oil, acci=
dents of this
type will occur from time to time. However, once it became clear that Exx=
on was trying
to shirk its responsibility every step of the way, I stopped buying their=
 gasoline and
have not done so since. I have even run out of gas once because of this...

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Manager, Commercial Management
AT&T-Unisource Communications Services v.o.f.
1945 Chauss=E9e de Wavre, 1160 Brussels, BELGIUM
Tel. +32 2 676 3683 (Brussels) or +31 23 569 7516 (Hoofddorp)
Fax  +32 2 676 3874 (Brussels) or +31 23 569 7533 (Hoofddorp)
Mobile +32 75 494 102
E-mail: nathan.wajsman@euronet.be