Subject: [Leica] Lens Shade
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:34:20 +1200

Hiya,

Thib wrote:

>It's easy, ask Gary to remove the front element!!!
>It's a joke..
>Thib.

Hey! Leica offered me a job in their tech department yesterday after I
wrote. Give me 15 minutes and i'll whip up a new M10 with
auto/ttl/prioritising/coffee-making/scotch pouring modes for you.
LOL Thib!

Gary

"The Howells Medal is a great honor, and, being gold, probably a good hedge
against inflation, too. But I don't want it. Please don't impose on me
something I don't want. It makes the Academy look arbitrary and me look
rude. . . . I know I should behave with more class, but there appears to be
only one way to say no, and that's no."

                     --Thomas Pynchon on being offered the Howells Medal

 Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html