Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments on the new R 35-70 f2.8 asph.?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:06:25 +0200

On 22-10-1998 02:37 MyersPete@aol.com wrote:

>My question is for those of you that have shot the new R 35-70 2.8 asph. What
>did you think of the lens vs your fixed focal lenght leica lenses?

Pete:

That would be difficult as the new lens will only be available at Q1 of
1999. I asked to testdrive one while being at Solms at the end of
September, but even the Leica Akademie had not received it yet.
So we will have to wait a bit longer.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !