Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R magazine
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:20:22 +0100

On 26-10-1998 17:25 James Burris wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>I noticed in the latest Leica fotographie that there is a Leica R
>soft-covered book coming out to complement the Leica M special edition that
>came out  earlier.  I am referring the the "Leica Magic Moments" book that
>covers 40 years of Leica M.  It appears that there will be a R version of
>this book coming out with a picture of a black R8 on the front.  Has anyone
>seen one of these for sale yet?

This has nothing to do with the Leica Magic Moments book. The Leica R
softcover book is a special issue of the Leica Fotografie International
magazine series. Remember that last year, one of these special issues was
on the M series.
It is on sale since July and costs around 18 DEM. You can order it at the
publisher's address (see in LFI).

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !