Subject: [Leica] Misc comments
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:59:19 -0700

Has anyone seen the new film from Kodak - sorry, I found it in passing,
discussed on their Web Site. It is supposed to be exceptionally contrasty
and designed that way. I hate Ektachrome, but I am still curious.

Concerning lens quality, I think it is absolutely amazing that with all of
the tools available to the lens designer, the advances in glass, the
advances in coating available today, it is amazing that the Biogon on the
Hasselblad Super Wide is impossible to improve, and has stayed the same
(with the exception of coating changes) as it was when originally designed.
So much for modern technology.

RM