Subject: Re: [Leica] Contact Sheets/File System
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 14:12:45 EST

I had to get frustrated enough to do something about it.   I've been fighting
those damn contact sheets for months and the answer was right there under my
stupid nose and the first feature bullet point on the package states
it.....duh!  One thing for sure I'll never forget it.

Thanks for the note and I am surprised you can even see after the wedding!

Bob

<< Bob-
 Those archival sheets ARE the best; If you make the contacts with the
 lamphouse as high as you can, and will the aperture as small as you can
 tolerate- time increasing with height and smaller aperture, the refraction
 is at a minimum and you can get quite sharp contacts- They don't have to be
 perfect! And they're a damn sight better than the 'Index' prints you get
 with machine prints ( Yep, the Fuji SFA printers can make index prints of
 your negatives, just like they do with APS! You have to ask, though!)
 Dan
 dwpost@msn.com >>