Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Neophyte-Focus Questions
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:18:58 EST

I feel so lucky.  My 3 M6's are all in complete agreement with each other
on focussing and metering; furthermore the focus agrees with my earlier M
bodies which have all been CLA'd by one or another of the "famous"
independent techs spoken highly of on the LUG.

Regards,
Nigel

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:44:52 EST TEAShea@aol.com writes:
>Well, now you have.  Of the four M6's I purchased this year, three
>were out of
>focus adjustment.
>
>Tom Shea
>
><< I have never heard of a focus
> adjustment problem on an M6 that was bought new by an experienced
> rangefinder user.   >>

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]